Friday, August 05, 2005

Janice 衛蘭 II

If you guyz have read my little intro on Janice 衛蘭. I must apologise...even though "Day & Night" is her debut album, she's not a new comer...





How could I have forgotten her pretty face?! I never forget a pretty face but for her case, I guess it's because she became prettier...gone with her baby fat perhaps.

The 1st time I saw her was in Designer, CRHK903 DJ, 1/2 of 軟硬天師, Father of 2 & Husband of 彭羚 (Cass Ling) - 林海峰 (Jan Lamb)'s 《林狗-十大傑青》 LamDog album in 2001. She was known as Vidal then as the Background Vocalist for tracks :





  • 02 伴我同行

  • 08 舞池




She also appeared in the vcd that accompanied Jan's album : 05 lamdogxallstars. *She was cute~*






Yeah~!




I'd mentioned to some frenz about her then...but nobody seemed to care...no one shared my interest on HK...sg stinkz!!!



*All the best for her career~!*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home