Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Crash (M18)

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Drama
I went into the cinema having absolutely no idea what this movie was about, who the director was & I haven't even seen the trailer. As a result, no expectation.

Turned out, it became the Best 2005 Movie I've watched to-date. I'm not going to write more about it here. My words just ain't good enough to describe it without spoiling it for youse guyz. Just Go See It!



Director: Paul Haggis
Writer(s): Paul Haggis
Cast: Sandra Bullock, Don Cheadle, Matt Dillon, Jennifer Esposito, William Fichtner, Brendan Fraser, Terrence Dashon Howard, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Thandie Newton, Ryan Phillippe, Larenz Tate, Nona Gaye, Miguel Pena

1 Star for Paul Haggis, 1 for the Script, 3 for the Entire Cast!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home