Saturday, June 04, 2005

Magic Kimchi Tofu

I was suppose to play with the "dead" (meat) this weekend. When I got to the meat section of Cold Storage Taka @ 2115hrs...looked around...walked away...they didn't look good. I roamed around aimlessly. I dunno why but I like Super Marketing.


Then I remember mentioning about my non-meaty fav food:



  • Chillies
  • Tofu
  • Mushrooms
  • Kimchi

And a picture came into my head. So I went to buy myself a small pack of kimchi, a few egg tofu, some udon & headed home! While on the bus, I started to plan what I'm gonna do @ the kitchen later; all in Technique colour details.


Once stepped in, straight to the kitchen I went. Put the kimchi in the freezer, boiled a pot of water for the udon with 2 teaspoon full of salt, threw the tofu into the microwave.


3 minutes later, I rinsed dry the udon, placed them on a plate full of ice with the tofu & popped it in the freezer before I enter the shower. After I was squeaky clean, the food were in the right "coolness"! Pour the udon on to a plate with a little sesame oil, follow by the tofu & lastly the Star - kimchi. *TaDaH~! Cold Kimchi Tofu Udon!



Maybe, I'm too hungry or too happy with myself, it tasted quite good!


My folks will be back next week, I guess I won't be doing much of these after their return. Back to lazy self again...*hee~


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home