Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Fuckin' Speculator!


sg has the most fuck-up & dishonest auction sites on earth. I was so bored today, I went to 1 just to look around...& I found this piece of pooh!


Selling @ S$49.90 what was supposed to be $17.90! In his filthed words full of lies he wrote:


"Be amongst the first in Singapore to own the very rare ROTS Clone Pilot even before the premier of Star Wars Episode Three: Revenge of the Sith This is a hard to get figurine due the limited production run and limited circulation. It is unlikely to find this in stores due to excess demand Figurine is in factory seal and in mint condition on mint card. Interested parties please contact Kyser at 97482432 or goh.lawrence@gmail.com. Many thanks!"


Any of you know this muthafarker!?


I've never gotten anything from ebay sg & I never will because of fuckers like this!


It's illegal to scalp tickets in sg but why not toys...or any other things?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gene Whitlock said...

joke of it is, I got mine at Robinsons for $17.90 and a 5% discount (membership has its priveliges). As soon as I got home... I ripped that li'l bugger out of his plastic prison and put him in the ARC-170,where he can fly the spaceways.

Let's hope Lawrence Goh reads this and learns of my disdain for his speculating ways! TOYS SHOULD BE FREE! (of their packaging) (and reasonably priced, not scalped) (cos I don't mean 'free', I mean 'free'. Yeah, that's clear, isn't it?).

6:43 AM  
Anonymous James Siew said...

I really think jerk offs like Lawrence Goh needs to have the crap kicked out of him as an example to all lowlife speculators every where.

They are the reason why I was turned off this hobby for a while...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home