Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith" Gala Charity Premiere!

The Celebration didn't end after the Preview on Sunday (15 May 2005). What follows thru @ GV Grand on Monday is like a Sequel, only on a bigger scale! Too bad...not all of us can attend...even myself was a substitute because Master Gene was ill...but I'm glad that I sent Bobby's Direct Courier for the collection of Master Gene's ticket!


I brought my outfit & Lightsaber to the office that day. After work...I turned myself to the Darkside & became Darth Vinz...


I was there @ 2000hrs. No sign of Master Mok, Master Lai & Senator Jo...Only the guys from 501st Legion & FanForce...a whole lot of 'em!!!



The Galactic Empire



Boba Fett & 501st Legion flag bearer


Like I said, this is on a bigger scale...not only by the Fans turnout, there were like lots of journalists, photographers & people who had no business there at all...juz there to crowd out the narrow place!




Even Lord Vader couldn't stand the crowd & had to dash out to catch a breather...


Since I'm in an Events Management company, I find that GV lacks the ability to guide & control the crowd. Useful signages & ushers were no where to be seen...This is very bad especially when the Pre-Sor-Den of...eh...something is the V-VIP of this event!



Who's the V-VIP? You be the Judge!


*a little on the side - notice any similarity between the Pre-sor-den & Classic Yoda?


*they're both puppets!


This nite is for Star Wars & Star Wars only! Everybody or anybody not in Costume is nobody! I'd seen it happened. People wanted to have photos with us from left, right, center, while ignoring the mediacorps artists! Hah! That's because we're closer to Hollywood than any of them ever gonna be! We are the Stars! *now I know how Twins are feeling...having to pose for photo on every corner they turn...


*here's some pictures from Master Mok's Collection!



Darth Vinz, Master Lai, Master Mok, Royston Loh (of FIRST magazine) &...his special fwen behind...



Me, hidden at the back...no Lightsaber...'coz someone borrowed it...



A photo with Ace the photographer




Everybody wanna have a picture with the real STARS!


A nite to remember! What a way to conclude The Star Wars Epic! My Thanks to Master Mok & Master Gene!


May the Force Be With You!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

& Guyz! Don't forget about the Party this Evening!

For Details : http://ultravinz.multiply.com/calendar/item/3

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home