Saturday, April 30, 2005

"M"pire - A New Hope!

After 3 years, the "Force" is upon us again!


This time round it's very different for me. I'm no longer xcite about the Star Wars Action Figures anymore 'coz



  • I think Has"bra" & Lucas are rippin' Star Wars Fans off...
  • ToyBiz has spoiled me with their Super Poseability, Low Price & Great Sculpt!

Instead, I'm super glad with a Star Wars licensed product that has nothing to do with Toys at all! You can't play with it...technically..., no resale value & it melts in your mouth, not in your hand!



 


Yes! M&M Chocolates! And that's not all, the best part is - Because of the "Dark Side of the Force", they now have "Dark Chocolate M&Ms"! I luv dark chocolate! *yum~ I can see meself gettin' fatter than I already am...



Went to Orchard in the evening for The Star Wars Mpire @ Cineleisure promo! Nothing much...juz



  • some dudes in costumes - Vader, Stormtroopers, Royal Guards & a "super-cina-cannot-make-it" Jedi.
  • some dudes setup a table sellin' "dog meat" Star Wars figures @ super ripped off prices!
  • redemption of Mpire postcard (nice)...but limit to 1 card per dude per day...


People say that for ladies, Chocolate is the best substitute for sex...I wonder if it works for guys...*Pop 1~ *Pop 2~ *Pop 3~ *crack~ *chew~ *crush~ *swallow...


...silence...


...silence...


...uncomfortable silence...


...don't think it works for guy...still hornie~ hee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home