Saturday, March 26, 2005

iFix



When it comes to fixing stuff, needles & threads are no longer feminine. I took'em up today & performed a stitching operation on my beloved Jopej bag. This bag has been with me for more than 8 years. 2 weeks ago, its zipper gave way...I hate to loose it because there isn't any other bag better in spore...So I lay it out on the operating table, took out my surgical needle & black thread, then started the rescue mission with my little helper "Vega". Turned out, it was a piece of cake! Now my Jopej bag is Alive & Kickin' again! Yay!!!

You can throw anything at a me & I'll be more than happy to try fixing it for you (& by you, I mean ladies only! Dudes fix your own damn thingies). But if you want me to clean the house or do up the dishes..."Kill Me!"~*kiddin'~* I'll just "Knock My Own Lights Out!" BAM!!! ~*

2 Comments:

Anonymous char neo said...

i m seriously veri amazed by U...bwahahha~ not the stitching part but at hw u manage to post that figure & trying to make it stitch the bag for u..wooOO..designer jiu shi designer..bwahahah~

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

Lots of TLC for them & they'll do anything 4 me!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home