Saturday, March 19, 2005

Beauty & the Bitch~

Bitches! Everybody is familiar with this term; not talkin' about the four legged version y'all.

Beauty & the Bitch is but a thin line difference. She may have all the nice vital features of a goddess but she will never be a beauty if her heart is full of filth. A bitch, a stinkin' bitch (depends on the amount of shit her heart holds) she will be.

I have came across alot of such "animals", but none fused me up as much as this. This tall, thin, slightly above average face, titless, running around without a leash bitch lives in my block.

I don't like neighbors, especially those nosy muthafarkars with noisy kidz! Still, I won't give them shit unless...

A few Sundays ago, when I was takin' the lift down, "it" came in on the 7th floor. I've seen it around before but being me, I didn't give a shit about neighbors, no matter they're easy on the eyes or not. Ok back to the story, it came in & it stood back facin' me. It slinged a backpack on her shoulder. As you all know, HDB lifts are small, hence it was quite closed-up. I noticed its backpack's zip was down, & the contents were about to fall off. "Excuse me, your backpack is unzipped." so I said. It heard me, but being a dog, it just pull the backpack to its front, zipped it up & kept quiet.

Hello!!! I'm not your butler, servant or slave, & I'm NOT interested in you!!! You flat chested piece of dog pooh!!! A little sign of appreciation won't hurt! Even when I pet a dog, it'll return by wagging its tail!

Ever since then, when ever the lift stops on the 7th floor, I won't lay a finger on the door open button. If it enters, I'll just fold my arms & lean back. I'm not its lift operator either.

It's also a party bitch. I knew because I'd often seen it leaving when I was coming home late. With super thick makeup on, party dresses & late Wednesday nites, Mambo & ladies' nite were natural links! Call me evil or petty but I really wanna see when its "party" ends!

2 Comments:

Anonymous char neo said...

bwhhahahhha~~~ hmm...we live pretty close ya..perhaps i shld go & see whu is it ya~!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

J~yah! Mayb u hav met her during the Princesses' Ball! "The Princess of SPCA!" hahaha~ Dat felt good!!!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home