Saturday, March 12, 2005

iSleep...

For a few years, I've been having a bad relationship with someone that I spend every night with...I love our time together, but things just didn't really worked out between us.

I've only myself to blame. Always busy with work, entertainment, friends & girlfriends. I'm just really reluctant to spend quality time together. But when I did, I didn't want it to end too soon. Dreaded every moment when parting...because nobody can make me as relax, as comfortable & let me find peace of mind. Occasionally, we had little quickies in the office, cinema or on public transports.

Sometime we don't see each other at all, and when this happened, I'll feel sick, body temperature rises, & looses concentration. Still, I'll put my work & interest ahead.

I didn't realized how important it is for us to be together until two days ago...I was comin' down with some virus attack, so I went to the clinic where the doctor told me to "get the hell off work immediately" & go home to her, my dear, my lovely  "SLEEP" ! And so I did!

I have to say, the time I had with her that afternoon was marvelous! She regenerates my whole system to fight the virus. Now, we are working on a plan to recover our ailing relationship. I think we'll work out fine.

My colleague has invited me to her wedding next week. She asked me to bring my date. I think, I'll bring her.

*yawnnnn~* Yup! That's she calling me! Gotta go! Good nite y'all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffany Koh said...

that's a good one. :)

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

zzz...zzz... (-_-)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home