Wednesday, March 23, 2005

預o左o架啦!

"預o左o架啦!" is cantonese for something like "expected""foreseeable" or "see it coming". Usually, it's used after something bad had happened, quite negative. To me, I like to see it in another angle & make it a joyous phrase to use.


For instance, when some stinkin' teens break their bones while trying to show off their skateboarding stunts, they'll scream & shout in pain, curse & swear in embarrassment; that's my que to say, "Skateboarding without proper skills & protective gear, 預o左o架啦!" *evil grin~*


Or when a kid is badly hurt by escalator or lift's door due to the lazy, ugly, "fat-ass" mother's ignorance; I'll stand next to the scene & narrate, "Know how to fuck & produce but don't know how to take care, 預o左o架啦!" *evil smile~*


Now the best part, if a rich man's son who's doing 120km/h on orchard in his shiny ferrari, seat belt not buckled, left hand on the wheel & right hand on the phone with one of his bimbo-tic girlfriends, lost control, crashed into a tree, smashed through the windscreen, broke every bone, & brain spread-ed all over the sidewalk; I'll cheer, "僕你個臭街!!! 死X仔!!! 預o左o架啦!!!" *evil laughters~*


I know I'm so~ fuckin' evil, but do take note that all their misfortune were their own doings. I didn't lay a finger to it. I'm just trying to make myself feel better because I hate it here for as long as I've lived..., & all I can say to myself is..., "Born into this hell hole, 預o左o架啦!" *sigh~* Damn Karma...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sherman Chen said...

Hi Vince,

Control is an illusion, sometimes there is nothing that can be done.
All i can say is, friends just make this living hell hole more comfortable to live in. Take care. Given your years of experience, i guess i have more to come.

Regards
Sherman

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

Yup! Dat's why I find joy in these stupid people's misfortune!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home