Friday, May 20, 2005

Arrived, my new nephew has! (Yoda lingual...will stay on a while...)

I was still snoozin' away @ 0825hrs on the morning of 20.05.2005 because I was on leave, & I only went to bed at 0535hrs...My phone rang & rang & rang~...


I got up looked @ the caller ID with my blurry eyes, then crawled out to the living room to answer the long distance call from Argentina. It was my mom, called to ask some stupid questions like why wasn't I home the night before when she called at 2300hrs!?


*Hello~!!! When was I ever home that early!? Sheesh~*


Then, instead of she telling me, I had to ask whether Monica's baby has arrived? Yes! He has arrived safe & sound, the day Star Wars Episode III Officially Opens! Yay! I'm an uncle again! It happened probably while I was watching Star Wars Episode III! A Star Wars Nephew!


Monica did mentioned to me about the baby's name but my brain by default, had erased it...sorry sis...you know me, there ain't no room for babies' info on my mind!  


Anyway, congratulation to you & Daniel! Send me some pictures yah? Take Care~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home