Thursday, May 19, 2005

i羊牯 (iSuckers)

Original Journal - ultravinz.multiply.com

It's 12 May 2005. By now, our effort to battle the movie ticket price hike has been proven futile...well...think about it...who the fuck will take us seriously if some idiots signed off like this: "5172. Bala - *burp*"!? *fuckin' idiots!!!



One thing for sure, things can only get worst from now! We have showed the Biz world that we are all 羊牯(suckers)! Fuck us! Rape us! Yet we never resisted & keep coming back for more...



As I've mentioned earlier, cinemas' snack concession stand are rippin' us off! Here's to prove my point!





Star Wars Combo!!!...big fuckin' deal~



Do you guys know how much is this combo?





$10.00!!!



And just how much are they supposed to be? Check this out:







  • Pack of Pop Corns from Carrefour - $2.45




  • Pack of Twisties from Carrefour - $1.25, NTUC - $1.00




  • Large Coke from McDonald's - $2.20, 7Eleven - $2.00




  • Star Wars Poster (As they mentioned) - FREE


Highest Total - $5.70



Just how much do they ROB? You do the maths! Also, an ass"O" on TV made a price comparison of our movie tickets with US, Japan, EU, HK etc...I really wanna shout into his Fuck-Face, "Why don't you make a salary comparison!? You Fuckin' ass"O"!"



I've watched Sin City on vcd & it's a great movie, & "Yes" it's pirated!!! I used to be very against movie piracy...but I was stupid then...I thought I was fighting for justice, turned out I was but a pawn on the biggest pirate's chess board.



I'm totally disgusted by my former self. In-order to cleanse my sins, I will not watch movies at GV, Shaw or Eng Wah if I have a choice. Cinelesiure, DVDs, VCDs & pirated movie dics will be my allies.



By trying to suck another 50 cents out of me, they lose $6.50 for every movie I passed. That's for attempting to further make a 羊牯 out of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home