Thursday, July 14, 2005

Donation, D'oh~nation!

I'm so happy! This is the best news story I've been waiting for! Too bad the same sentiment can't be felt by most sporean...instead, I can still hear them going "D'oh~"!


I'm happy not because I'm right, nor because most sporean are wrong. What really made my day is that the Cat is finally out of the bag full of filthy lies! Thanks to Ms Susan Long & Mr Davinder Singh!

Ever since I was 12, I came to realized that it's wrong to make any kind of donation. I have NUS to thank for this. When I was a kid, I used to think that by making donations during flag days, I was doing good, helping the helpless, making this world a better place...*heal the world~. Most of the time I'd drop a dollar each into the donation tins that came to me...& everyday I spent less than fifty cents during school recess...

Then one day, all these childish thoughts came tumbling down when I took interest in one of the nus flag...I can't remember exactly but it read something like "Freshies' Nite"..."what's that?", I asked a few elders. The answers I got brought me to the real world that I living in now!

Naive Me: What!!!? They do what!!!?

Elder A: They tied a banana at the lower waist of a fresh nus boy & made a fresh nus girl eat it up while her hands were tied behind!

Dumb Me: What!!!? They do what!!!?

Elder B: They striped the fresh nus boys down & made the ran around the block!

Dumber Me: What!!!? They do what!!!?

Elder C: They had party to welcome the new comers!

Dumber'er Me: What!!!? They do what!!!?

Elder D: They had camp fire, BBQ...etc...etc...

Dumb Ass Me: *HeE~ HoR~

I was totally lost...& when I gained human consciousness again, I had set some missions for myself:



  • Say "NO" to anybody running towards me with a donation tin & that fake smile (no matter how kawaii they are)!
  • Talk people around me out of making donations.
  • Be kind to Stray Cats...eh...well...this is just because I love cats & I'm sure they won't cheat or misuse my kindness.

Through the years, I was having problems trying to convince my friends & family to stop their contributions to such organizations, but for the whole of last week many came telling me that they'd canceled their donations. On top of that, *woah~ all the cursing & swearing! I'm so glad that they've been released.

Still, I think sporean should hold back their hatred towards the heads of nkf. They're but pawns on a chess board. Think: Charges against SPH was dropped almost before it actually began...Cut loss before more Cats are out? It's not difficult to figure out who else benefited from their campaigns. All the commercials..., all the service charges..., all the...*links & links & links~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home