Sunday, August 28, 2005

Carl's Jr's in Town!

Original Journal - ultravinz.multiply.com

Carl's Jr (媾仔)...*hmm~ not a very manly canto name huh~?* has landed on our puny island!  MacShit (小丑王)  is so gonna lose my biz (actually all along, I won't step into 小丑王 if I have a choice)!

I only knew about Carl's Jr 's landing last week when I watched the news report on fast food war in sg. Since then, I was so curious & interested to try it out. I'm so~ a sucker for new thingy!

Carl's Jr only setup 2 outlets in sg...to test water I guess. 1 around Raffles Place & the other in the all-new-renovated-super-maze Marina Sq! I must admit, I'm still totally lost when I step into the new M Sq...even though I'd been here a few times already...*old school marina kid...outdated lah~*

Last Sunday, Lambit, Tattoo Ben & I on Impulse, decided to munch Carl's Jr for dinner after China Sq Sunday Flea Mart. We went to the M Sq outlet 'coz Raffles Place outlet caters to office crowd on week days only.


Tadah! MacShit (小丑王) Killer!


Fwah! Long Q & the Burger Pixes are so mouth waterin'...


Though the Q is long, it moved fast...'coz...


...this is when the real waitin' game starts...*arrggh~hunger...muz taste flesh...*

Prices generally are higher than those of MacShit (小丑王), KenFuck (老坑雞) & Burger King (八卦王). Average price of S$7.00 per Burger, S$10.00 per Combo Meal, but they made up with

(1) Unlimited Drinks Refills! Coke! Coke! & mor...er...hellooo~ what do we have here...?



Real Ice Tea!!! Real Lemon!!! Unlike the FUCK-UP expensive syrup water @ 小丑王!!!

I had Ice Lemon Tea 1st, then Ice Lemon Coke for round 2, 3 & 4!!! *Wahahaha~ I'm such a water barrel~!*



(2) Best Onion Rings! Beat 八卦王 by a mile! 八卦王's Onion Rings used to be good...*haiz~*

Supreme Chilli Cheese Fries were not so great...too dry, too over fried.

(3) Big, Super Size Burger with Juicy Beef Patty & Fresh Veg! It's Big Mac x2 + Tasty x10!!! n'uff said! *Munch~*





Check out the juciy beef patty & onion & tomato...that's what I call a Hamburger! 小丑王 only serves Beef Jerky Burger...maybe 小丑王 should team up with 美珍香...



A meal @ Carl's Jr will leave your stomach with no rooms for other snacks & desserts. I'll suggest that you eat 1st & go shopping after that to help digestion. A movie right after eating Carl's Jr is a bad idea...baaaad~ idea~


2 Comments:

Blogger R2D2 said...

Heh. You're pretty funny.

10:12 AM  
Blogger UltraVinz said...

Thnx dude! I'm tryin' to be...

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home