Saturday, June 03, 2006

Buy My Cup~ Buy My Tub~

After weeks of workin' thru the nites with Mok, they are finally HERE~!!!


 My



 Cup & PopCorn Tub!!!



Yay~! Tadah~!

Yesterday, Mok invited me to the Gala for Cars @ The Cathay *thnx dude~*. That was when & where I 1st saw the Cups & Tubs in public. I was very happy seeing people buying'em, but what makes me even happier is that they held on to them emptied cups & tubs even after the movie & not thrashin'em away after they left the cinemas~ We Have Made Collectibles Dude~!!!

Currently, they are available @ Cathay & Eng Wah Multiplexes!



Eng Wah only has my Cup...& their own cheapo~ paper popcorn vomit bag...*sheesh~*



記得捧場買番 set 啦~! I know~ I know~...I'm sorry about the rip-off prices *not my fault~ sob~*...but hey, it's my workz~! Support abit lah~ Hee~



 

2 Comments:

Anonymous monica lee said...

great job, bro

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

Thnx~! Sistah~!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home