Monday, October 24, 2005

Cineleisure 24 Oct 2005 I - CNA Bullshit!!!

I was @ cineleisure last nite watchin' the horror flick The Wig. *nothin' much quite a yawn~* After the show as I made my way down the building, I saw security guards & polis everywhere, especially @ B1. When I paid more attention, I saw polis tape around B1 (directly under the big tv) & thick lumpy blood were on the floor. 1st thing dat came to my mind was - some dude jumped! So I looked up. True enough, level 3, the floor area perpendicular to the drop spot was also being taped up, polis were ard & a few kids were seated on the floor.

A bloody scene aft a bloody horror flick? What are the odds? I was so tempted to stay & take pix...but somehow somethin' in me told me to leave...dat inner voice told me dat if I don't hurry, Taka Toy dept's gonna close! Toyz still ranked 1st!

When I got home, I watched the news but there wasn't any cover on this fall guy. Maybe it was too late to make the news. So I went onto cna site for the news only juz now...*What the FUCK!?~*

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/175091/1/.html

He fell from an escalator!? From what I'd seen, the fall site is approx 10m away from the escalator (unless he glided), & according to the building's layout, there's no way someone cld've fallen all the way from Level 3 to B1 off an escalator. He'd probably had landed on level 2 or 1.

From whom did cna get the story!? Kelvin Tong!?

It's either there's something more to it dat somebody wanna keep the lid on or cna has very fuck-up journalists!

Anyway, don't trust our media peepz! Too many "editors"! Trust ye own EyEs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home