Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thank You For Smoking (M18)

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Comedy

I don't smoke ciggies but "Smokin' has never been so fun~!"; well, @ least during this movie that is. The cleverly written lines, convincingly delivered by the actors makes this a laughing & thinking movie.


One of the reason I like this flick so much is that I like to be like him, Nick Naylor (Aaron Eckhart), chief spokesman for Tobacco Co.s. Playing with words, nailin' human weakness, sorta like reading people's mind~ turnin' what seemed to be ill fate into advantage~ & all that were done without lying! Also reminds me of an old Stephen Chow 周星馳 comedy Justice, My Foot! 審死官(1992).


A dream job Nick Naylor has...I think I'm may be in the wrong line...life could be so much fuller if I join them M.O.D. (Merchants Of Death) Squad.


Director: Jason Reitman
Writer: Jason Reitman
Cast: Aaron Eckhart, Maria Bello, Cameron Bright, Adam Brody, Sam Elliott, Katie Holmes, David Koechner, Rob Lowe, William H. Macy, JK Simmons, Robert Duvall


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home