Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Cold Callers - My Free Punchin' Bag~!!!

We pay for our hand phones! We pay for our phone line subscription & usage! We pay the utility bill to keep our phones fully charged! For what? It's for our convenience & for us to keep in touch with the people we want to. Not for any fuckers who hijacked our no.s & try to make $$$ out of us!!!

Since 2 yrs ago, I used to receive calls from these muthfarkers on a average frequency of once a week. Recently, these virus has multiplied themselves so much that I could have 3 to 4 such disturbances a day!

Don't you feel like you were being used when such pest contacts you? I totally do! What do I do with ass-O?! Frak'em~ in any which way I wanna~! I'm just Being Me~ I like to twist & turn situations into my favour as far as possible.

So on a good day, these fuckz will get a busy tone, wrong no. or a some what monotonous turn-down from me. If I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or my underwear too tight, I'll be super nasty~

Cold Caller: Hi good afternoon, may i speak to Mr XyX *without fail, every1 of these freaks can't pronounce my name properly~ & hello~!!! you call my cell phone & expect my neighbour to pick up the call~?! (gas leakin'~*)

Me: It's Mr XXX! *not a word of apology from the b'it'che~ (matchstick's out of the box~queue Mission Impossible Theme~*)

Cold Fucker: Is it convenient to talk to you?

Me: No!

Cold Muthafarker: This will only take a moment. *eh~ den asked me for fuck~? (matchstick in strikin' position~*) I'm calling from Fuck by Rabid Dogs Pte Ltd. Our company prov...

Me: Wait! Which part of "NO" do you not understand? (*strike matchstick~!*)

Cold Sogonnabefucked: I'm sorry sir, I'm juz doing my job~ (*B~O~O~M~!!!*)

Me: So what if it's your job!?! Your job is causing disturbance to me during my office hour!!! I don't give a shit what your freakin' company does!!! I'm not interested in anything your company sells!!! You got my data without my permission!!! I don't want to hear anymore call from you or your company again!!!

Me: *Hang up the phone~*

Me: *Doo~ Doo~ Doo~*

Trust me~ the joy is so better than sex *errr...depends on with who la~*...Perfect way to de-stress~

Seriously, your job is your own problem. Why do I have to put up with you? Imagine a ciggi salesman, a drug dealer & a pimp all trying to sell me their products, all started to tell me they are just doing their jobs?! *shheeshh~*

All these cold farkz claimed that our data was passed to them from another bigger fucker who bought our data from the biggest mutherfarkers - Survey Companies & Banks! Yes~! Your Banks~! All 'coz we are not protected. The last I checked, sg ain't got no Privacy Law for the public yet. The so called "erected pricks" are sittin' on passin' the bill 'coz~

sg "garments" position currently

• Global consensus not reached - US vs EU
positions

• Cannot afford choosing wrong model

• Wait and see, but watch Art 25 EU, Data

Protection Directive

• Meanwhile, encourage industry self-regulation
*self-regulate my A$$~!!!*

• National Trust Council and Trustsg initiative

Hello~ wtf? We have:

• Draft produced early 1990’s by Dean of Law School, National University of Singapore

• Australia (Privacy Act 1988)

• Canada (Federal Privacy Act and Regulations)

• New Zealand (Privacy Act 1993)

• United States (Privacy Act 1974) and several other European nations.


What more references do those frakz need?! They have no problems passin' ridiculous bill like the ban of Chewing Gum & Blowjobs in a blink without anything to model after!?

Typical of most asians - control freaks! *we have 5000yrs long Chinese history as backing~ so don't argue~* Almost every ruler wanted full control of his people. Wanted to know their every thought, every move. Makes puppeteerin' so much easier. Then one day the people thought of a way to communicate with each other without being sniffed out by the dogs *Mooncake MSN~*, A Revolution, & down came the Tyrant! *The crowd went wild~!*

They wanna remain the rights to tab your line, run through your network, access to your every data as & when they want. Why?

To keep them throne nice & warm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica Lee said...

Next time, ask politely for the person's full name and the company name. And then tell the person you need to check with the authority to see whether the company's doing is legal (not sure if there is a law protecting consumers from being harassed). If the person is from some time sharing company, be more difficult!

Time sharing is the MOST irritating.
"Oh Ms Lee, we got your name from some supermarket lucky draw. You must come down, listen to the seminar, then we give you the prize."

Lucky draw, MY FOOT AH! They are never able to say your home address one. They will claim that the data only churn out your handphone number. Lucky draw prize, no letter, nothing. They cannot even say which lucky draw you have taken part.

Ya, the caller is just doing her job. But too bad lor.. who asks her to work for an unethical company.

Trust me.. some of these ppl who call you got your number from your personal contacts. At least, I know this is how time sharing company works. It's a lot cheaper than buying data from some big players.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Vinz Lee said...

Good point sistah~

Time Sharin'! Nxt time if anybody approach you in Orchard (between Emeral & Paragon), tell you that they are doing Market Survey, *bullshit~* Fuck'em Hard!!! They are from RCI Time "fuckin" Sharin' Co.; & they always try to use lucky draw prizes to attract ppl into their trap. If you are too free, go with them, listen to their crap for 30mins, fuck'em, claim your prize, & giv'em the finger!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home