Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cold Callers - My Free Punchin' Bag~!!!

Original Journal - ultravinz.multiply.com

We pay for our hand phones! We pay for our phone line subscription & usage! We pay the utility bill to keep our phones fully charged! For what? It's for our convenience & for us to keep in touch with the people we want to. Not for any fuckers who hijacked our no.s & try to make $$$ out of us!!!

Since 2 yrs ago, I used to receive calls from these muthfarkers on a average frequency of once a week. Recently, these virus has multiplied themselves so much that I could have 3 to 4 such disturbances a day!

Don't you feel like you were being used when such pest contacts you? I totally do! What do I do with ass-O?! Frak'em~ in any which way I wanna~! I'm just Being Me~ I like to twist & turn situations into my favour as far as possible.

So on a good day, these fuckz will get a busy tone, wrong no. or a some what monotonous turn-down from me. If I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or my underwear too tight, I'll be super nasty~

Cold Caller: Hi good afternoon, may i speak to Mr XyX *without fail, everyone of these freaks can't pronounce my name properly~ & hello~!!! you call my cell phone & expect my neighbour to pick up the call~?! (gas leakin'~*)

Me: It's Mr XXX! *not a word of apology from the b'it'che~ (matchstick's out of the box~queue Mission Impossible Theme~*)

Cold Fucker: Is it convenient to talk to you?

Me: No!

Cold Muthafarker: This will only take a moment. *eh~ den asked me for fuck~? (matchstick in strikin' position~*) I'm calling from Fuck by Rabid Dogs Pte Ltd. Our company prov...

Me: Wait! Which part of "NO" do you not understand? (*strike matchstick~!*)

Cold Sogonnabefucked: I'm sorry sir, I'm juz doing my job~ (*B~O~O~M~!!!*)

Me: So what if it's your job!?! Your job is causing disturbance to me during my office hour!!! I don't give a shit what your freakin' company does!!! I'm not interested in anything your company sells!!! You got my data without my permission!!! I don't want to hear anymore call from you or your company again!!!

Me: *Hang up the phone~*

Me: *Doo~ Doo~ Doo~*


Trust me~ the joy is so better than sex *errr...depends on with who la~*...Perfect way to de-stress~

Seriously, your job is your own problem. Why do I have to put up with you? Imagine a ciggi salesman, a drug dealer & a pimp all trying to sell me their products, all started to tell me they are just doing their jobs?! *shheeshh~*

All these cold farkz claimed that our data was passed to them from another bigger fucker who bought our data from the biggest mutherfarkers - Survey Companies & Banks! Yes~! Your Banks~! All 'coz we are not protected. The last I checked, sg ain't got no Privacy Law for the public yet. The so called "erected pricks" are sittin' on passin' the bill 'coz~

sg "garments" position currently

• Global consensus not reached - US vs EU positions

• Cannot afford choosing wrong model

• Wait and see, but watch Art 25 EU, Data

Protection Directive

• Meanwhile, encourage industry self-regulation *self-regulate my A$$~!!!*

• National Trust Council and Trustsg initiative


Hello~ wtf? We have:

• Draft produced early 1990’s by Dean of Law School, National University of Singapore

• Australia (Privacy Act 1988)

• Canada (Federal Privacy Act and Regulations)

• New Zealand (Privacy Act 1993)

• United States (Privacy Act 1974) and several other European nations.


What more references do those frakz need?! They have no problems passin' ridiculous bill like the ban of Chewing Gum & Blowjobs in a blink without anything to model after!?

Typical of most asians - control freaks! *we have 5000yrs long Chinese history as backing~ so don't argue~* Almost every ruler wanted full control of his people. Wanted to know their every thought, every move. Makes puppeteerin' so much easier. Then one day the people thought of a way to communicate with each other without being sniffed out by the dogs *Mooncake MSN~*, A Revolution, & down came the Tyrant! *The crowd went wild~!*

They wanna remain the rights to tab your line, run through your network, access to your every data as & when they want. Why?

To keep them throne nice & warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home