Monday, February 21, 2005

iStress, iHappy, iAmazed!


Been Freakin' buzy & stress with offis workz, freelance proposalz, room shiftin' etc...

Went to iKea with Mok last week. Saw some shelves & lights dat r perfect for my new room...but the shift was halted due to CNY & workz...

Cina Cock Year holidays came & went...but I didn't have a chance to rest...coz I sorta work tru it...Offis had added extra tasks for me. Now I havta do copy writing as well...*pullin' self hair...*

As if thatz not murderous 'nuff, somebody approached me with a freelance design job. Though I m dying, I took it coz I need $$$...I stayed hom over the weekend to do as much as possible (on Mok's PowerBook! Thnx Dude!). If they like my design...Woohoo~! If they dun like...D'oh!!! No deal!!!

On the Happier note, Mok told me dat Josephine has helped me get *Tha-Da* - 功夫 (DTS版) (限量發行真皮禮盒裝) aka Kung Fu Hustle (Leather DVD Cover Deluxe Gift Box Limited Edition) from HK!!! Thnx Babe *ahem...platonic way*!

Late last nite (around 1am...juz reached hom from offis...), I was soooo amazed with Tong Tong's diet. I read from the web dat besides insects, Mantis feed on small lizards too. So, being a curious old "school boy", I caught 1 for Tong Tong. Snap! Snap! The lizard is Dead! *hey it rhymes!* She gripped it with her spiky pincer like front legs & began to chow on it. Neck 1st to minimize the struggle, followed through were bones crushin' noises (soft but clear) as she chewed! It took about 20 mins for her to consume the entire 4cm lizard! You may think I'm sick!!! But to me it's "Animal Planet Live!". Wanna noe watz sick? Fear Fucktors r Fuckin' Sick!!! Anyway, the lizard didn't go without showing Tong Tong a piece of its mind...it took a "dump" on her pincer!

Sorry~ no gross pix of the feast...but chk out Tong Tong's make-over shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home