Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I wanna hav dat "LAW" in da house!


British homeowners can kill intruders in self-defence!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/homeowners-can-kill-burglars-in-selfdefence-government-says-483154.html

I like! I like! I've always believe in justice violence! Kill'em before they kill you & your family!

Man (not fagots) has always been on the front line in family protections. Law was never on our side when it comes to "murder in self defence". What are you gonna do when a "dope-low-life-maggot" crawled into your home, where your love ones sleep?
1: Are you gonna hide under your bed?
2: Strike him down like a cockroach?
3: Leave it to the police after you & your family's maggoty bodies were discovered?

Option 2 is what I'll do without thinking.

To begin with, breaking an entry is already an offense. Why should mercy be shown upon criminals who wanna bring lost to you in one way or another? Nobody can play ignorant over breaking into a house. The motives are obvious (you don't have to be a judge to know that). Which once again, means that they're guilty.

On the other hand, me as the man of the house is innocent from long before the break-in. Hurting or Killing the intruder is not on the to-do list of the day. In fact, I should receive a medal for stopping crime!

Sure, you'll say that the intruder is a human being, but so are my family & myself. Better him than us! Anyway, he deserves it!

"Never" "Ever" mess with a man's home or family! You try it, you pay for it with your blood!

Hope the law applies here too! In the mean time, applause for the land of Fish & Chips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home