Friday, January 28, 2005

Elektra (PG)

Rating:
Category:Movies
Genre: Action & Adventure
Elektra, nice name, cool Marvel character, but not a mainstream lead. Many knew her through her breif (to me lah!) appearances in the pages of DareDevil comics or DareDevil the movie.

How this spin-off was made? My guess is :-
I) Left over films from DareDevil
II) Left over budget from DareDevil
III) Jennifer Garner offered to do it for FREE

The movie may beat Punisher as the worst Marvel movie in recent years. Not sure if it's as bad as Catwoman...I hope not!

The plot & cast are weak, nothing in it is convincing. The action? What action?! After Matrix, Spiderman II & X2, Elektra's fight scenes were like a shaky old lady crossing the street...

Elektra shouldn't've a theatrical release. To me, it's more like a Disc 3 "Bonus Feature" material in a "DareDevil-Special-Super-Duper-Director's Cut-3 Disc Collectors' Edition DVD Set".

Cast:
Jennifer Garner, Goran Visnjic, Will Yun Lee, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, and Terence Stamp

I actually went in with low expectation, yet it's still bad...I gave it 1 star because of the Marvel logo at the opening. I was hoping that DareDevil will make a surprise appearance...(dat alone deserves another star...) but DREAM ON! Stick (Marvel fan will know him) cameoed, still...a blind old dude that's good with sticks?...zzz~

'Nuff trashin'! Don't believe me? Go see it for yourself!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home